These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses online payment services (Service) provided for any online payments made to Al Moalem Institute. It is the responsibility of the User to read this Terms and Conditions before using the Service. Al Moalem Institute reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions without at any time without giving prior notice.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you authorize Al Moalem Institute to process your payment/s through the Service in Al Moalem Institute ’ website.
- Payments through this Service may only be made via Debit or Credit Card only.
- Any fee charges payable against the Credit/Debit card used must be covered by the User. It is recommended to consult with the Credit/Debit card service provider first, before the user make any transactions using this Service.
- The credit/debit card information used at the time of using this Service is used to process transactions made through the payment gateway. Al Moalem Institute is not supplied with this information.
- It is the sole responsibility of the User to ensure that all information provided are correct and accurate.
- The User must retain a copy of transaction made for record keeping purposes and to settle any disputes that may arise in the future after using the Service.
- Al Moalem Institute does not accept or assume any liability in the event of unauthorized interception, fraud, misuse, or other unauthorized access to the information provided by the User of this service.
- Al Moalem Institute shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message.
- In case of any dispute, the governing law will be as per the local Bahraini Law.
No warranty is given by Al Moalem Institute in respect of the operation of this service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability
Al Moalem Institute does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this Service.
Governing Law This terms and conditions are governed under the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Thank you for your interest to join one of the leading training institutes in the Kingdom of Bahrain. We at Al Moalem Institute commits to protect the privacy and security of your personal information you provide us.
We do not collect any information from any minor/underage users.
We do not share or sell any information to any third party companies. All data is processed in a secure manner.
Al Moalem Institute will comply to the principles stated in Law No. 30 of 1992 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data. This means that Al Moalem Institute commits to:
- Use personal data fairly and legitimately;
- Collect personal data only for legitimate, specific, and clear purpose;
- Hold personal data that are sufficient, relevant, and not excessive for the purposes for which it was collected;
- Hold personal data that are correct, accurate, and regularly updated whenever necessary;
- Secure and protect personal data against any unlawful use; and
- Store personal data for a longer period of time only for historical or statistical purposes if needed in future operations.
Al Moalem Institute will collect, store, and use information about you through the following:
- Personal information directly provided by you may be stored for a period of time for historical and statistical purposes as well as performance reviews and business planning.
- Al Moalem Institute will not use your personal information for marketing purposes unless you have given us permission to do so.
- Al Moalem Institute will never share and disclose your personal information with other third-parties outside the institute unless otherwise a valid consent from you has been received by Al Moalem Institute . You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You have the right to:
- Access your personal information;
- Object or restrict processing of your personal information;
- Correct and amend any incomplete or inaccurate information; and
Request to remove personal information from our database.
Products / service
Each service offered in the online shop have clear descriptions, including inclusions and exclusions to the fees. Prices are in Bahraini Dinar currency.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Request for refund must be made in writing at all times and must be submitted 3 working days before the start of the course. Though, Al Moalem Institute allows nomination of candidate replacement before the start of the course.
- Learners may withdraw from their course before or after the course starts. Withdrawal request MUST be submitted in writing to the Registration Office. Learners applying for withdrawal must submit their written request 3 working days before the course start to receive 100% full fees refund. Thereafter, Learners will only be entitled to 50% refund.
- Request for course deferral must be submitted in writing to registration section 3 working days before the course starts. No request for deferral will be accommodated thereafter. Fees paid will be deferred. Deferral can only be made ONCE. Any fees paid for the course being deferred will not be refunded.
- In case of refund, the amount will proceed between 7-10 days. The mode of payment for the refund will be in the same form as the payment made by the customer.
No refund will be processed for learners who failed to attend or discontinued from his course.
Exchange policy does not apply to any offered Al Moalem Institute training services.
Bldg 1029, Road 3621, Block 436, Flat 62,
Contacts: +973 1755 3808
Seef District, Kingdom of Bahrain