How long does it take to complete the course?
This preparatory course will take 120 guided learning hours to complete.
What topics does the course cover?
This course is composed of three (3) units:
- Computing Fundamentals
- Key Applications
- Living Online
Each unit is compulsory to accomplish in order to obtain the Internet Core Competency Certification (IC3).
Download your course factsheet for more information.
What will I gain after completing this certification?
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand computer equipment and common problems relating to computer hardware.
- Learn the common operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, iOS,etc.
- Standard Web browser applications including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, etc.
- Understand the common functions of application software – starting and exiting the program, creating, saving and managing files, common editing, formatting and printing functions.
- Understand the World Wide Web, how to use a Web browsing program and hot to create, locate and evaluate online content.
- Understand how electronic communication works and how to communicate using electronic mail, social networks and other communication methods basic skills required to evaluate information.
How is it assessed?
You will be assessed on each module you accomplished through a computer-based examination. Call us to find out more.
Do I need any prior qualifications to start this course?
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
How much are the fees for this course?
The course fees will depend on your personal circumstances as you may be eligible for funding support. Please contact us at +973 17553808 or email@example.com for more information.
I completed and received my certification, what happens next?
Those who accomplish the Internet Core Competency Certification (IC3) can choose to progress for other knowledge- and skill-enhancing professional development courses suitable for different learner needs and career objectives. Click here to find out more.
What employment opportunities can I apply for after gaining this qualification?
A certification that is highly recognized worldwide combined with our employability skills programs, our IC3 certified trainees can explore endless opportunities in entry-level administrative and support roles such as:
- Data entry clerks
- Secretary/Executive Assistant
- General Administrative Assistant
- Office Support Staff
I’m interested in this course, how can I register?
Please do register through this online registration form and fill out the necessary information to proceed on your registration. If you have any concerns or inquiries regarding this course, you may reach us at +973 17553808 or firstname.lastname@example.org