Course Title: AAT Level 4 Diploma in Accounting
Awarded By: Association of Accounting Technicians
Course Category: Accounting & Finance
Course Duration: 240 Hours
The AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting offers technical training in accounting and is ideal for anyone wishing to pursue or progress their career in accountancy and or finance. The purpose of the AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting is to enhance the skills developed from the AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting, enabling students to maximise opportunities in their current or new employment.
- Students that have completed AAT Level 3
This course will cover the following key topics:
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Accounting Systems and Controls
By studying for this qualification, students will acquire professional accountancy and finance skills that will be useful throughout their careers, including:
- Drafting financial statements for limited companies
- knowledge and skills in complex management accounting techniques
- the ability to analyse accounting systems and their associated controls
- knowledge and skills in specialist accountancy and finance subjects.