Course Title: STAAD PRO
Awarded By: CADD Centre
Course Category: Engineering
Course Duration: 60 Hours
The course objective is to train the students in structural Modeling, Designing and Analysis, Integrated Design and Finite Element Analysis. This course will help the students to familiarize on building design analysis stress, bending moment, shear force etc.
- B Tech. Students,
- Diploma Students,
- Structure Engineers,
- Civil Engineers
This course will cover the following key exams:
- CADD Centre’s STAAD.Pro training covers all the steps involved in structural analysis and design of concrete and steel.
- We introduce you to STAAD.Pro’s state of the art user interface, visualization tools, powerful analysis and design engines with advanced finite element (FEM) and dynamic analysis capabilities.
- Model Generation
- Interactive menu-driven model generation with simultaneous 3D display 2Dand 3D graphic generation using rectangular or polar coordinate systems Segments of repetitive geometry used to generate complex structural models
- Model Verification
- 2D/3D drawings on screen as well as on plotter/printer Full 3D shapes for frames, elements Isometric or any rotations for full 3D viewing
- Static Analysis
- 2D/3D analysis based on state-of-the-art Matrix method to handle extremely large job. Linear, p-delta analysis, non-linear analysis with automatic load and stiffness correction.
- Dynamic/Seismic Analysis
- Mass modeling, extraction of frequency and mode shapes Response spectrum, time history analysis Modal damping ratio for individual models
- Secondary Analysis
- Finite element capabilities, steel design, concrete design, and timber design. Forces and displacements at sections between nodes. Maximum and minimum force envelopes.
At the end of this course trainees will be able to:
- You will know how to complete object-oriented intuitive 2D/3D graphic model generation.
- You will know how to use pull down menus, floating toolbars, tool tip help
- You will know how to carry out flexible zoom and multiple views
- You will know how to have isometric and perspective views and 3D shapes
- You will know how to use built-in command file editor and simple command language
- You will know how to generate graphics/text input
- You will know how to do efficient algorithm that minimizes disk space requirements
- You will know how to take presentation quality printer plots of geometry and results as part of run output
- You will know how to perform accurate and numerically efficient plate/shell element incorporating out-of-plane shear and in-plane rotation; automatic element mesh generation; comprehensive element stress output including in-plane stresses, out-of-plane shear, bending and principal stresses at nodal as well as user specified points
- You will learn how to achieve user-specified design parameters to customize design
- You will know how to perform code check, member selection and optimized member selection consisting of analysis/design cycles.
- You will know how to design concrete beams/columns/slabs/footings as per all major international codes