Course Title: Specialist Diploma in Search Marketing
Awarded By: Digital Marketing Institute
Course Category: Information & Communication Technologies
Course Duration: 40 Hours
The specialized professional diploma course is delivered by some of the industry’s leading search marketing experts. Details and structured contents teach the elements of search campaign planning, creation and measurement.
- Marketing Executives, Managers, Senior Management
- IT Managers
- Business owners
- Anyone responsible for developing and/or implementing a digital marketing strategy for their organization
This course will cover the following key topics:
- Introduction to Search Marketing
- SEO Content
- SEO Workshop
- Paid Search
- Display Advertising
- Video Advertising
- Analytics Setup
- Applied Analytics
- Strategy & Planning
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Learn the core search elements, including search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, and analytics, work together to drive targeted, high-converting traffic.
- Learn how to set business, website and SEO objectives and become aware of the free and paid keyword research tools that you can use in your SEO activities.
- Develop an understanding of the importance of content relevance and the technical aspects of on-page optimization, enhance search traffic, and develop broader engagement levels across different digital marketing channels.
- Understand the relevant laws and guidelines including privacy and data protection laws that pertain to the different aspects of SEO
- Learn the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in display campaigns.