Course Title: Senior Professional in Human Resources - International™
Awarded By: Human Resources Certification Institute
Course Category: Human Resources
Course Duration: 70 Hours
The SPHRi (formerly the Human Resources Management Professional™ or HRMP™), for internationally based HR leaders, validates senior-level HR competency and mastery of generally accepted HR principles in strategy, policy development and service delivery in a single international setting.
To be eligible for the SPHRi you must meet one of the following conditions for education and experience*:
- Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a master’s degree or global equivalent, OR
- Have at least five years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a bachelor’s degree or global equivalent, OR
- Have a minimum of seven years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma or global equivalent.
- * The SPHRi requires documented knowledge of local employment laws.
This course will cover the following key topics:
- Business Leadership
- Talent Development and Management
- HR Service Delivery
- Measurement and Analysis
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Lead the HR Function, provide strategic HR consultation to senior management, and develop partnerships with all areas in the organization.
- Contribute to the overall strategy of the organization through activities such as evaluation organizations considered for mergers and acquisitions, conduction human capital analyses, and understanding global HR issues.
- Identify and develop relevant individual and organizational competencies.
- Develop and use talent management strategy to sustain long-term, effective alignment with organizational strategies to achieve human capital objectives.
- Establishing a learning environment in which continuous professional development includes staying current in HR practices.
- Using a set of systematic and planned activities designed by the organization to help people develop necessary skills to meet current and future organizational needs and objectives.
- Create an organizational environment that encourages and retains the employees.
- Use effective HR Service Delivery methods to deliver accurate and consistent programs that support sustainable organizational growth.