Course Title: Revit MEP Certification
Awarded By: Autodesk
Course Category: Engineering
Course Duration: 40 Hours
The course objective is to take full advantages of Building Information Modelling (BIM), The Revit MEP training has been designed to teach the Concepts and Principles of creating 3D parametric models of MEP system for Engineering design through Construction Documentation. This course will help the students to familiarize on basic HVAC, Electrical, and Piping/ plumbing components.
- Civil Engineers,
- Mechanical Engineers,
- Individuals working in the field of MEP Services.
This course will cover the following key exams:
- Analysis: Energy analysis, physical materials for performance analysis and improve BIM-based building performance workflows.
- Design: Enhanced access functionality through Autodesk Exchange; Dockable window framework; Air terminal on duct; Angle constraints; plumbing template speeds design.
- Documentation: Greater control of schedule formatting; calculation and tracking of detailed material quantities.
- Collaboration: Collaboration on shared models across a WAN; Vault integration for streamlining data management, and working from remote locations using local servers.
- Visualization: Creation of displaced building design views; enhanced visualization, and improving performance for visualization, estate, and reduction of project cost with cloud-based rendering.
At the end of this course trainees will be able to:
- You will learn how to capture design ideas in a photorealistic state.
- You will learn how to embed CSV data into families.
- You will know how to use parametric components for design, and form making.
- You will communicate design intent, visually.
- You will know how to create and name duct and piping system types.
- You will know how to work with data from clients or contractors.