Course Title: Revit Architecture
Awarded By: Autodesk
Course Category: Engineering
Course Duration: 60 Hours
Revit software delivers tools that support architectural design, MEP engineering, structural engineering, and construction. Revit is specifically built for BIM to help you design, build, and maintain higher-quality, more energy-efficient buildings. Comprehensive features make it an ideal solution for the entire building project team. By learning Revit, you as a design and construction professional, will be able to bring ideas from concept to construction with a coordinated and consistent model-based approach.
- Individuals from Architectural and MEP engineering background,
- Project Coordinators, Consultants,
This course will cover the following key exams:
- Analysis: Building element energy analysis; Enhanced structural analytical model; Duct and pipe calculations to API; Physical materials for performance analysis
- Collaboration: Work-sharing – multiple users save their work to a central file; collaboration on shared models across a WAN; work from remote locations using a local server.
- Design: More easily model, edit, and document designs of stairs and railings; parametric components - graphical system for design, form making; HVAC/electrical design room color-fill plans and communication of design intent, visually.
- Visualization for creating displaced building design views; improvement of performance for visualization; capturing of design ideas in a photorealistic state, and reduction of project cost with cloud-based rendering.
At the end of this course trainees will be able to:
- You will know how to develop higher-quality, more accurate architectural designs; use tools specifically built to support Building Information Modeling workflows.
- You will know how to capture and analyze concepts, and maintain your vision through design, documentation, and construction.
- You will know how to do building element energy analysis; use the API to perform pipe/duct calculations; perform static analysis from the cloud; create/manage the structural analytical model; automatically update your model with analysis results; and improve BIM-based building performance workflows.
- You will know how to scan Revit model for collisions between elements; work with multiple users and save their work to a central file; collaborate on shared models across a WAN; streamline data management; and work from remote locations using a local server.
- You will know how to dock dialogs in a single window; more easily model, edit, and document designs; place air terminal devices on duct faces; restrict angles for pipe, duct, and cable tray; cap open ends of pipe or duct content quickly; rebar placement constraints customization; gain control over rebar placement; and get more rebar options when modeling.
- You will learn to crop non-rectangular model areas faster; easily manage elevation cut-line configuration; automatically display dimension values; annotate multiple elements with a single tag; define geometry and position for beams and braces; get greater control of schedule formatting; derive construction insight from design models; calculate/track detailed material quantities, display totals in current or load values, and create details from views of a 3D model.