Course Title: Professional in Human Resources PHRi
Awarded By: Human Resources Certification Institute
Course Category: Human Resources
Course Duration: 60 Hours
The PHRi (formerly the Human Resources Business Professional™ or HRBP™), for internationally based practitioners, validates professional-level competency, knowledge and skills to help to propel your HR career forward. With the PHRi, you demonstrate mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles in a single international setting.
To be eligible for the PHRi you must meet one of the following conditions for education and experience:
- Have at least one year of experience in a professional-level HR position + a master’s degree or global equivalent,
- Have at least two years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a bachelor’s degree or global equivalent, OR
- Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma or global equivalent.
This course will cover the following key topics:
- Talent Acquisition
- HR Administration & Shared Services
- Talent Management & Development
- Compensation, Benefits, and Work Experience
- Employee Relations and Risk Management
- HR Information Management
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Know actions needed to make sure an organization has employees with the right skills in the right positions at the right time.
- Know activities that support employees and managers by responding to requests for information and gathering strong information in a manner that ensures integrity and accurate retrieval.
- Have knowledge on processes that support effective talent management, employee engagement and development.
- Know total reward systems that support recruitment, retention, and recognition of employees and improve organizational results.
- Know policies and practices that ensure workplace safety, legal compliance, and employee satisfaction.
- Processes that help the organization access and use human resource technology.