Course Title: Neuro Linguistic Programming
Awarded By: Al Moalem Institute
Course Category: Management, Administration & General Business Skills
Course Duration: 20 Hours
NLP (or Neuro Linguistic Programming) is a collection of tools, techniques and strategies that help you to improve just about every area of your life. This course is designed to give you an introduction into NLP and what it can do and how it is used.
- Anyone who wants an in-depth personal or professional development experience.
- Existing NLP Practitioners or Master Practitioners who wish to revise and refine their NLP skills.
This course will cover the following key topics:
- The Foundations of NLP and Beyond
- Understanding the Human Experience
- NLP Goals & Well-Formed Outcomes
- State & State Management Principles
- Core NLP Techniques, Models & Relatability Principles
- NLP Sub modalities & the Finer Distinctions of Life
- The Practicalities of NLP Anchoring
- NLP Communication Skills and Language patterns
- Introducing Values, Priorities and Strategies
- Examining the Spiderweb of our Core Values
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Remove limiting ideas you have about yourself and your capabilities.
- Identify how your brain handles, stores and retrieves information.
- Overcome negative feelings, destructive thought patterns and bad habits.
- Sharpen up your senses, develop your intuition, and increase your self-awareness.
- Modify the way in which you think, feel, and behave to achieve your primary life goals.
- Understand strategies to make better decisions, and align values, beliefs and behaviors.
- Remove old habits and unwanted feelings and install new ways of thinking and behaving.
- Start running your mind effectively to gain more control over how you think, feel and behave.
- Apply NLP in business, sports, education, coaching, therapy or for your own personal growth.
- Create better relationships with your managers, colleagues, employees and clients with an understanding of how we communicate using verbal and non-verbal language.