Course Title: MS Project Certification
Awarded By: CADD Centre
Course Category: Engineering
Course Duration: 16 Hours
The course teaches the project management tools of Microsoft Office Project. Participants will learn how the MSP is applied and implemented in small and medium size projects with limited activity.
- Project Engineers,
- Planning Engineers,
- Project Managers
Pre-Requisite: Knowledge of PPM Concepts
This course will cover the following key exams:
- Work Management
- Demand management
- Portfolio Analytics & Selection
- Resource Management
- Schedule Management
- Financial Management
- Time and Task Management
- Issue and Risk Management
- Reporting and Business Intelligence
- Program Management
At the end of this course trainees will be able to:
- You will know how to effectively plan and manage tasks with the help of scheduling capabilities.
- You will know how to keep your teams organized in one location — their project site — where they can view project summaries, documents, tasks, newsfeeds and calendars.
- You will know how to create workflows and standardise project progression or rejection and improve governance and control.
- You will learn to accurately measure resource utilization and better manage resource allocation that aligns with your strategy
- You will know how to use summary dashboards to gain insights into all organizational projects.
- You will know how to give your team members and business partners the right level of access to project information.
- You will know how to develop and deliver applications to shave time off discrete processes or connect to any other third-party or proprietary software systems.