Course Title: Managing Safely – Level 2
Awarded By: Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (UK)
Course Category: Health & Safety
Course Duration: 35 Hours
This course aims to deliver practical step-by-step guidance with a sharp business focus that’s hands-on and jargon-free. The innovative format and content is engaging and inspiring – critical to embedding safety and health throughout your entire organisation.
- Anyone in a management or supervisory role.
The following topics will be covered:
- Introducing managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
At the end of the course, the students will be able to:
- Assess and control risks and hazards in the workplace
- Understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Investigate incidents and accidents in the organization