Course Title: LCCI English for Business Preliminary Course
Awarded By: Pearson LCCI
Course Category: Languages
Course Duration: 60 Hours
This qualification is intended for candidates who have achieved a fundamental understanding of English is a business context and who have the ability to use the language in a practical way at a very basic level.
- Students are assessed in the institute if they fall under this level. Assessment will consist of: Speaking, Grammar, Writing, and Reading
This course will cover the following key topics
- Reading and Writing
- Basic office or place of work descriptions
- Basic jobs and roles in a work context
- Basic social language within a business context
- Basic work or business-related instructions and directions
- Simple numerical information
- Standard business or work-related messages
- The English for Business Speaking Test is a test of English with a commercial and business focus, so candidates will be tested for their competence in English within a general business and/or commercial context.
- identify basic data, facts and instructions
- produce basic, formulaic text
- listen and understand short, basic, business-related English conversations and announcements
- understand basic, spoken and recorded business English
- participate in short conversations in routine contexts.