Course Title: JETSET 1
Awarded By: Pearson LCCI
Course Category: Languages
Course Duration: 60 Hours
These international ESOL qualifications have been designed to develop and assess a candidate’s ability to communicate in English, in everyday situations. The tests are taken under examination conditions at increasing levels of difficulty and cover the four skill areas of Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
- Students are assessed in the institute if they fall under this level. Assessment will consist of: Speaking, Grammar, Writing, and Reading
This course will cover the following key topics
- developing knowledge and understanding of the spoken and written forms of English in meaningful contexts;
- developing the ability to listen and read for gist and detail and apply this knowledge and understanding to speaking and writing;
- developing the ability to communicate effectively in English through the written and spoken word;
- developing knowledge and understanding of the grammar of English, and the ability to apply it accurately in the appropriate context;
- laying a suitable foundation for the further study of the language.
- listen and respond to different types of spoken language of an increasing range of complexity;
- express themselves in speech using a range of vocabulary and grammatical structures;
- read and respond to different types of written language of an increasing range of complexity;
- express themselves effectively in writing using a range of vocabulary and grammatical structures.