Course Title: Inventor 2014
Awarded By: Autodesk
Course Category: Engineering
Course Duration: 60 Hours
This training course will introduce Student to the basics of using Autodesk Inventor. It will cover areas such as 2D Drafting, 3D parametric part design, assembly design and working drawings.
- Mechanical Engineers,
- Mechatronics Engineers,
- Individuals working in New Product Development / Manufacturing / Production / Prototyping fields
This course will cover the following key exams:
- Use Autodesk Inventor for daily working process.
- Understand the concept and techniques to design 3D model.
- Create multiple designs using several of tools.
- Understand how to assembly parts.
- Understand how to use work plane on X,Y, Z axis
At the end of this course trainees will be able to:
- Create models that effectively capture design intent. Such models can be easily edited to match design changes with adversely affect other parts of the design.
- Access and effectively use the on-line help system.
- Create, constrain and modify sketched based features.
- Effectively use placed part features.
- Document moderately complex part drawings.
- Use model and drawing properties to create dynamic model documents.
- Assemble and constrain a mechanical assembly.
- Use Autodesk Inventor's adaptive technology to drive model design.
- Model a sheet metal component in the context of an assembly.
- Use a presentation to document an assembly.
- Create 2D documentation and a parts list for an assembly.