Course Title: Customer Service Management (Service Masters)
Awarded By: Al Moalem Institute
Course Category: Management, Administration & General Business Skills
Course Duration: 28 Hours
Effective customer Service management skills drive all successful organizations. In this study guide you will learn key customer Service management skills that you can adopt in your organization to deliver endless results.
Companies, organizations, or individuals who wants to enhance their learning about the basics of customer service and translates that knowledge into practical application.
This course will cover the following key topics:
- Customer Service Basics
- Developing Responsible Customer Service Skills
- Developing Verbal and Nonverbal Communication
- Customer Service Best Practices
- Attracting Loyal Customers
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Understand customer service.
- Identify internal and external customers.
- Learn how to interact positively with customers.
- Develop a positive attitude.
- Learn to communicate effectively.
- Learn to create and implement service standards.
- Learn to evaluate and monitor service standards.
- Learn to create memorable customer service.