Course Title: Coaching & Mentoring
Awarded By: Al Moalem Institute
Course Category: Management, Administration & General Business Skills
Course Duration: 32 Hours
This course is for participants who wish to develop their coaching or mentoring skills at any level of business. It also aims to give participants a clear insight and understanding into the dynamics that happen between people when they work one-to-one.
Coaching or mentoring someone is to provide solutions to problems or difficulties and we will help you find ways to hand the issues back to the person and encourage them find the solutions for themselves.
This course is for designed primarily for those working professionals who are assigned the responsibility to either coach or mentor the new employees or junior talents in their companies.
This course will cover the following key topics:
- What is Coaching
- Why is coaching useful?
- Misconceptions about coaching
- Core Coaching skills
- GROW model
- Who is a mentor
- Benefits of Mentoring for Mentorees
- Benefits of Mentoring for Mentors
- Benefits of Mentoring for the organization
- Mentoring roles and responsibilities
- Mentoring skills practiced
- Seven Levels of mentoring dialogue
- Mentoring skills applied
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Identify and define employee’s goals in order to create alignment with company objectives
- Create effective development plans with employees that support their goals, potential and career aspirations
- Constructively assess employee’s performance with action plans for future goals and targets
- How to manage different levels of performance from employees to promote positive momentum within the work environment
- How to give and receive feedback to promote improvement