Course Title: Award in Health & Safety at Work – Level 2
Awarded By: NEBOSH (UK)
Course Category: Health & Safety
Course Duration: 25 Hours
This introductory qualification will help improve the safety culture in your organisation, by equipping your workforce to identify and deal with hazards at work helping to reduce accidents and achieving cost savings for the business.
- This introductory qualification is aimed at anyone who needs to understand the principles of health and safety as part of their job.
The typical people who would benefit from this qualification include:
- Team leaders and supervisors
- HR professionals
- Facilities managers
- Those working with young people in a training environment.
This course covers the basic health and safety principles and practices essential in the workplace. These include:
- Understanding risk assessments and control strategies;
- Applying these control strategies to a number of common workplace hazards, including fire, electrical, transport and manual handling.
The NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work will benefit organisations who are seeking to implement a basic health and safety training programme as part of their workplace culture.
At the end of the course, organizations will be ensured that employees have an understanding of the principles of risk control reducing the numbers of accidents and incidents, resulting in costs savings for the business. The risk assessment element is of particular benefit to employees who are contributing to risk assessments in their organisation.