Course Title: Autodesk MAYA
Awarded By: Autodesk
Course Category: Engineering
Course Duration: 60 Hours
The course teaches the project management tools of Microsoft Office Project. Participants will learn how the MSP is applied and implemented in small and medium size projects with limited activity.
This course will cover the following key exams:
- Learn the basic user interface of Autodesk Maya
- Understand View port which is Autodesk Maya’s work area
- Maya is a node based software. So, one lecture is dedicated for understanding Maya Nodes.
- 3D Animation and Application Learning Autodesk Maya will enable you to be able to create 3D content for a wide range of applications.
By learning Maya you can create
- Model and animate 3D Animation films
- Model and animate 3D Advertisements
- Model and animate 3D Games for a wide range of mediums including mobile apps.
At the end of this course trainees will be able to:
- Understand the basics of Autodesk Maya
- Model a simple tree and background
- Understand the process of texturing and apply color to all the modeled objects
- Render a final image of a tree and the background