Course Title: Autodesk Fusion 360
Awarded By: Autodesk
Course Category: Engineering
Course Duration: 40 Hours
Fusion 360 is a cloud-based CAD/CAM tool for collaborative product development. Fusion 360 combines very fast and easy organic modeling with precise solid modeling, allowing you to make your designs Manu factorable. Communicate your designs with renderings and drawings, and then use its CAM capabilities to quickly generate tool paths for CNC machines, or send your design to a 3D printer for rapid prototyping. Your data is kept safe and secure on the cloud, with unlimited storage and access. Fusion 360 is compatible with Mac and PCs, with unlimited installs, and unlimited team member invites to your Fusion 360 projects.
This course will cover the following key exams:
- Creating projects in the cloud.
- Loading files into projects and sharing designs with other designers.
- Zoom, rotate and view tools.
- Utilizing the ribbon.
- Sketch tools.
- Part features.
- Work features.
- Creating assemblies (top down design).
- Adding & editing joints.
- Parametric design (adding parameters and equations).
- Import 2D design from AutoCAD.
- Free Form (sculpting) design.
- Creating 2D parts and assembly drawings.
- Drawing environment annotation tools.
- Parts list.
- Collaboration: real-time design review and real-time communication.
- A360 web based project review and data management.
- Rendering, editing material properties, and appearance.
- Animation (animation of assembly process).
- Drawings with exploded views.
At the end of this course trainees will be able to:
- Navigate through the user interface of Autodesk Fusion 360
- Understand design process in Autodesk Fusion 360
- Create conceptual design and organic forms using T-Splines
- Design mechanical parts using solid modeling tools
- Create mechanical assemblies and motion studies
- Collaborate with other members of the project and manage the data in the cloud
- Create drawings and renderings