Course Title: Autodesk 3Ds Max Certification
Awarded By: Autodesk
Course Category: Engineering
Course Duration: 60 Hours
The course introduces to the essential concepts of 3D computer graphics and animation. It will enable students to migrate from 2D design to 3D design and animations. The course will help to create photorealistic images, and walkthrough animations in multimedia, architectural and interiors.
This course will cover the following key exams:
- 3D modeling and texturing;
- 3D rendering;
- Configurable user interface;
- Adobe After Effects interoperability; and
- Compositing integration, among others.
At the end of this course:
- You will know how to carry out mesh and surface modeling; efficiently create parametric and organic objects; use texture mapping, baking, and layering; accelerate shading and material design.
- You will know how to get better interactive and playback performance; segment models for downstream compositing; iterate more effectively with interactive rendering; create better physical simulations in less time; create simulations with unified simulation solvers; create water, fire, spray, and snow effects, and create strand-derived effects like grass.
- You will learn how to make use of 3dS Max’s configurable user interface to access multiple views with tabbed layouts; get efficient 2D/3D data exchange; get single-step data transfer with 3ds Max; choose from several compositing options in 3ds Max; use containers to override object properties