Course Title: AutoCAD Mechanical
Awarded By: Autodesk
Course Category: Engineering
Course Duration: 30 Hours
AutoCAD® Mechanical software is AutoCAD® software for manufacturing, purpose-built to accelerate the mechanical design process. It includes all the functionality of AutoCAD, plus a comprehensive set of tools for automating mechanical engineering tasks, such as generating machine components, dimensioning, and creating bills of material.
Pre-Requisite: A basic understanding of mechanical drafting and AutoCADSoftware
This course will cover the following key exams:
- Identify the main interface elements, their setup and what Help information is available, and to create and use drawing template files.
- Describe the object property management system in which layers are configured and the tools for manipulating layers.
- Describe the workflows for organizing drawing geometry and create a Mechanical structure in a drawing by creating components, component views, and folders.
- Describe the core mechanical design tools of rectangle, hatch, fillet, chamfer, holes, slots, and threads and how to use them to create and modify geometry in your drawings.
At the end of this course trainees will be able to:
- Produce engineering drawing from layouts, sketches, and verbal instructions.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering in a logical and discerning manner.
- Design and perform laboratory experiments for materials, processes, and mechanical systems.