Course Title: Autodesk
Awarded By: Autodesk
Course Category: Engineering
Course Duration: 30 Hours
AutoCAD 3D is the most prominent Computer Aided Design (CAD) project created to help experts to plan items, architectural examples or 3D structures. The course goal is to educate the candidates about the essential directions important to make three dimensional models in different fields.
Pre-Requisite: Basic Knowledge with AutoCAD
This course will cover the following key exams:
- Surface Designing
- Solid Designing
- Mesh Primitives
- Working with contraptions
- Altering 3d segments
- implementing materials
- Brightness and Contrasts
- Mastering renditions
At the end of this course trainees will be able to:
- Navigate through the interface easily
- Use the essential elements and accuracy drafting devices in AutoCAD to create precise specialized drawings.
- Create appealing outlines in 3D environment.
- Take practical yields for presentation