Course Title: ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Auditor Transition
Awarded By: Professional Evaluation and Certification Board
Course Category: Quality Management
Course Duration: 60 Hours
The course objective is to teach the students the basic commands necessary for professional 2D CAD drawing, design, and drafting using a 2D drafting tool.
This course will cover the following key exams:
- Creation of 2D drawings
- Adjustments utilizing altering instruments
- Layer administration
- Using parametric limitations
- Create and oversee sections
- Administer Extrinsic references
At the end of this course trainees will be able to:
- Navigate through the interface easily
- Use the key elements and accuracy drafting devices in AutoCAD to create precise specialized drawings.
- Present drawings in a comprehensive and perceivably fascinating way.
- Create very precise 2D drawings in shorter duration.