Course Title: Adobe Dreamweaver
Awarded By: Adobe
Course Category: Information and Communication Technology
Course Duration: 40 Hours
Dreamweaver CC gives you faster, easier ways to design, code, and publish websites and web applications that look amazing on any size screen. In this course, we will provide you with a program that will guide you through the basics skills to utilize the software.
- Website editors, someone who would like to manage and create websites
- Anyone who wants to learn basic HTML and CSS design skills and how they can be utilized within a more substantial authoring tool
This course will cover the following key exams:
- Adobe Dreamwaver Overview
- Creating A Web Site
- Creating A Web Document
- Images In Dreamweaver
- Setting Up The Work Site
- Setting Up The Site
- Redefining HTML Tags
- Exploring CSS Categories
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Create, code, and manage dynamic websites easily with a smart, simplified coding engine. Access code hints to quickly learn HTML, CSS, and other web standards. And use visual aids to reduce errors and speed up site development.
- Get your sites up and running faster with starter templates that you can customize to build HTML emails, About pages, blogs, e-commerce pages, newsletters, and portfolios. Code coloring and visual hints help you read code more easily for quick edits and updates.
- Color correct your video to fix issues with white balance and exposure.
- Build websites that adapt to fit any screen size. Preview your sites and edits in real time to make sure your pages look and work the way you want before you publish.