Course Title: Understanding the Real Estate Development Process and Principles
Awarded By: Al Moalem Institute
Course Category: Management, Administration & General Business Skills
Course Duration: 40 Hours
The course will review each stage in details and related topics with a review of the development process and briefly takes participants through several stages of real estate development, demonstrating the interdisciplinary nature of the process, and its inherent complexity. Lectures, case studies, class discussion times, and exercises will be provided.
Professionals and individuals who are interested to learn or working directly and indirectly in the real estate sectors such as: Architects, Civil Engineers, lawyers, market analysts, quantity surveyors, real estate agents and developers, urban planners.
This course will cover the following key topics:
- Overview of Real Estate Development Process
- Real Estate Economics
- Finance and investment in Real Estate
- Stage 1: Inception of Idea
- Stage 2: Refinement of Idea
- Stage 3: Feasibility Study
- Stage 4: Contact Negotiation
- Stage 5: Formal Commitment
- Stage 6: Construction
- Stage 7: Completion and Formal opening
- Stage 8: Property, asset and portfolio management
The course aims to provide trainees with a basic understanding of real estate development concepts and a comprehensive overview of the development process. The course will provide participants with practical approaches to real estate development.